1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Site
You agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site.
3. Permitted Uses
If you are 18 years old or younger, you are not authorized to register or submit any content or information to this Site without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian.
The content and information posted on this Site are provided as information to interested persons and may be used for informational and personal purposes only. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate our (or a third party's) intellectual property rights. This Site is not intended for commercial use. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by us without notice.
1. collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
2. the unauthorized framing by you of the Site;
3. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
4. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Site page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
5. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter your profile;
6. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
7. attempting to impersonate another user or person;
8. using the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
9. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
10. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Site on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile or in other areas of the Site;
11. using the Site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right not to post comments or other content, or to reject or remove comments or other comment, that we consider inappropriate for any reason, without notification or explanation. Comments submitted by participants may be abbreviated or edited for brevity or grammar, but are not modified for content or accuracy.
4. No Warranty
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Site. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Site. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
The Site will occasionally experience outages during which you or other users will not be able to log in, view or operate the Site. We do not warrant that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or unavailability of the Site.
5. Links to Third Party Sites; Advertisers
You understand and acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
Users will be able to post content on the Site. You are solely responsible for any content, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles and other information you upload, post, display or otherwise provide to the Site ("Content"). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Paragraph 7; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Site does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content you post on the Site.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Site. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 21;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
10. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12. solicits passwords from users or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
13. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
14. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post to the Site. After posting your Content to the Site, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by supplying Content to any area of the Site, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, display, catalog, modify, edit, adapt, compile or otherwise exploit any such Content. We may also use your name or user name associated with any such Content. We shall not seek additional permission from you for any uses and you expressly waive any right of approval or compensation for such uses. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
This Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and we own and retain all rights in our content on the Site. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display our content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing the Site for its intended purposes.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the Site to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate the privileges of any user who infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Davis & Gilbert, LLP
170 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 Attn: Matthew Smith
By E-Mail: email@example.com Subject line: DMCA
11. User Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
12. Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability.
USE OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE.